Monday 25 February 2013

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer Review






 
I am not one for product loyalty, sure there are things I have remained true too, but by the time you use  a product up something  shiny and brand new and full of promises has come out  and it’s on to the next one ( yes I quoted a Jay-z song in a concealer review) that is until what I consider the ultimate under eye concealer swept under my eyes, and into my heart.

 This is an under eye concealer and just that, don’t try to fit it into the box of highlighting or covering redness around your nose or a blemish. It has a thin consistency yet covers wonderfully and is apt for layering if you need to, it is very easy to work with which makes it ideal when you are running low on time and aren’t really up for blending with a concealer brush .  This is concealer you can literally pat on with your fingers and it will look great.  It is non-creasing,  if you are prone to creasing  setting this with a powder provides the ultimate budge proof coverage.  Another plus is that it photographs nicely, it doesn’t contain a SPF so  it won’t give a flash back in photos and you won’t look like a reverse panda bear.

 I realize the product name  promises it is going to help with dark circles, hence "the dark circle corrector" I can’t say it will or wont I don’t know if I have noticed a difference, at the end of the day it is a good under eye concealer and those are hard to find.
 
All in all this is my favorite under eye concealer I have found high end or drugstore, and it doesn't hurt one bit that is under $10.00 dollars. Light consistency, great coverage, non messy application and a price point that cant be beat, also it has helped me with my loyalty issues I am on my second tube. The only glitch Maybelline discontinues it's products often I hope this wont be on the chopping block soon.
 

2 comments:

  1. Dejana I have to try this one! I need a conceler asap. hehehe As a busy mom somedays I would need one of those. :) $ Can't go wrong with $10. :) Congrats on your blog! I just started to blog also. :)
    Take care, hugs from Toronto
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claudia,
      Give it a try you wont be disappointed!

      Delete

Theme created by PIXEL HAZE DESIGNS

01 09 10